A soil conditioner is a product which is added to soil to improve the soil’s physical qualities such as the structure, the porosity, its water holding potential, and its ability to provide nutrition.
A biofertilizer (also bio-fertilizer) is a substance which contains living microorganisms which, when applied to seeds, plant surfaces, or soil, colonize the rhizosphere or the interior...
Who Is Soil Secrets?Soil Secrets LLC is a Biomimetic Soil Ecology Company devoted to using the best molecular science known for repairing or jumping starting a healthy soil. Biomimicry is innovation inspired by Nature. It’s the process of looking at how Nature does something, such as building top soil and figuring out how to copy that process. The notion of Biomimetic Soil Ecology is the future of agriculture, erosion control and landscaping because people are looking for more sustainable ways of doing things. Our company’s purpose is to provide good science that can be used to improve the health of the planet and the wellness of humankind. Better nutrition by way of growing nutrient dense food can only be achieved by growing food crops on soil that is healthy, a global crises since agriculture soils world-wide are in decline. Using the biologic chemicals of Nature Soil Secrets can Instigate, Stimulate & Cultivatethe natural Process of building a healthy soil which in turn will increase the carbon percentage of soil, increasing the water holding potential of soil so less irrigation is needed.
- Rapid soil carbon sequestration
- Soil carbon accumulation increasing the soils water holding potential
- Improving the tolerable limits to drought of crops, sports fields, lawns, etc.
- Contributes to the pulling of atmospheric carbon out of the air for long term storage in the soil, therefore reducing the potential threat of Climate Change
- Improves the availability of plant nutrients by putting them into a water solution and preventing them from leaching.
- Stimulates and Supports the Biota of Soil
- Enables an improvement in the porosity of soil, helping water, roots and oxygen to penetrate deeper into the Earth.